We’re very lucky to have a new donation we thought you’d love to see, bet your eyes are popping at how gorgeous it is! The story about how it came into our hands is true of how many vintage clothes end up in people’s wardrobes, a happy accident looking through the shelves in a second […]
Join Us On Facebook
- Hull History. The House of Mirelle: An Introduction to the Workroom
- Hull History: The House of Mirelle an Introduction. A Guide For You To Read and Share.
- Fashion History: Girls Girls Girls Shows Life as a Model in the Early 1960s
- Fashion History: What’s a Workroom? An Introduction For Non-Sewers
- Exhibition Review: Mary Quant at the V&A Surprises, Bright Colours and Unapologetic Mass Production All The Way
- Hull History: The 1950s and 1960s were Glamorous Times at the New York Hotel
- Before the Xmas Sweater: Christmas Fashion and Happy Hull-idays Past
- Fashion History: Charles Worth, IncSoc and the Legacy Of Couture.
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress