Heritage: ‘valued objects and qualities such as historic buildings and cultural traditions that have been passed down from previous generations.’ The Mirelle Hull Heritage Group or MHHG is a collection of people who regularly gather to discuss and make decisions about the work of HouseofMirelle.uk. We operate through a committee – like a board of Governers – […]
Join Us On Facebook
- Hull History: The House of Mirelle an Introduction. A Guide For You To Read and Share.
- Fashion History: Girls Girls Girls Shows Life as a Model in the Early 1960s
- Fashion History: What’s a Workroom? An Introduction For Non-Sewers
- Exhibition Review: Mary Quant at the V&A Surprises, Bright Colours and Unapologetic Mass Production All The Way
- Hull History: The 1950s and 1960s were Glamorous Times at the New York Hotel
- Before the Xmas Sweater: Christmas Fashion and Happy Hull-idays Past
- Fashion History: Charles Worth, IncSoc and the Legacy Of Couture.
- Fashion History: 1970s Brightly Coloured Elka Couture Dress
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress