Social media is a powerful thing and the Hull History Facebook pages are no exception, particularly for community action. Jane Hitchin started a post on the Facebook page Old Hull about saving a building that’s been on Hull’s skyline since the 19th century; the Hull Braves’ Guild. The picture at the top was of a wonderful […]
Join Us On Facebook
- Hull History. The House of Mirelle: An Introduction to the Workroom
- Hull History: The House of Mirelle an Introduction. A Guide For You To Read and Share.
- Fashion History: Girls Girls Girls Shows Life as a Model in the Early 1960s
- Fashion History: What’s a Workroom? An Introduction For Non-Sewers
- Exhibition Review: Mary Quant at the V&A Surprises, Bright Colours and Unapologetic Mass Production All The Way
- Hull History: The 1950s and 1960s were Glamorous Times at the New York Hotel
- Before the Xmas Sweater: Christmas Fashion and Happy Hull-idays Past
- Fashion History: Charles Worth, IncSoc and the Legacy Of Couture.
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress