Bulldozers pointing towards Edwin Davis in the centre of Hull makes us consider its legacy. To some the square-shaped red bricks are an eyesore, a defunct relic but for others memories of the iconic landmark are as ingrained as shopping trips with their mothers, walks around the city centre and fond recollections of Hull’s past. […]
Join Us On Facebook
- Social History: Husband of Amy Johnson Jim Mollison the Flying Scotsman Commemorated in Surbiton Surrey
- 75 Years Since the D-Day Landings – We Remember the Legacy of WW2 Today
- Fashion History: The Silk Route – Secret WW2 Escape and Evade Maps Used To Make Clothes
- Fashion History: Think Pink! The Colour of the 1950s
- Books: Miriam Bibbero Johnson, A Biography of Hull’s Actress Entertainer.
- Guess The Year With Our Fashion History Game !
- S.O.S. Give Your Memories Of Hull’s Co-Op BHS and 3 Ships Mural to SAVE OUR SHIPS!
- Retail History: We Remember Edwin Davis on Bond Street Hull
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress