Houseofmirelle.uk publishes books about the history of Hull’s famous fashion house. More fashion, more family, more history…. Keep an eye out for the second edition of Mira’s biography published in 2020/21 Mira Bibbero Johnson Family, Philanthropy, Fashion: A Biography of Hull’s Actress-Entertainer In 1840 a small Jewish family emigrated from Prussia settling in […]
Join Us On Facebook
- Hull History. The House of Mirelle: An Introduction to the Workroom
- Hull History: The House of Mirelle an Introduction. A Guide For You To Read and Share.
- Fashion History: Girls Girls Girls Shows Life as a Model in the Early 1960s
- Fashion History: What’s a Workroom? An Introduction For Non-Sewers
- Exhibition Review: Mary Quant at the V&A Surprises, Bright Colours and Unapologetic Mass Production All The Way
- Hull History: The 1950s and 1960s were Glamorous Times at the New York Hotel
- Before the Xmas Sweater: Christmas Fashion and Happy Hull-idays Past
- Fashion History: Charles Worth, IncSoc and the Legacy Of Couture.
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress