Houseofmirelle.uk publishes books covering topics about and related to the history of Hull’s fashion house. ** Available on Amazon** Mira Bibbero Johnson Family, Philanthropy, Fashion: A Biography of Hull’s Actress-Entertainer In 1840 a small Jewish family emigrated from Prussia settling in Kingston Upon Hull. 100 years later their great-granddaughter Mira Bibbero Johnson was one […]
Join Us On Facebook
- Books: Miriam Bibbero Johnson, A Biography of Hull’s Actress Entertainer.
- Guess The Year With Our Fashion History Game !
- S.O.S. Give Your Memories Of Hull’s Co-Op BHS and 3 Ships Mural to SAVE OUR SHIPS!
- Retail History: We Remember Edwin Davis on Bond Street Hull
- Fashion History: Modelling in Hull between 1930s and 1950s and Modelling Today
- Designing History: Sandy Powell’s Costumes and Material Culture in The Favourite
- If Walls Could Talk – 114 Coltman Street Tells Us The Story of Hull’s Charitable Past
- 1969 Bunty Annual: The Story of Dressmaking and Sewing In the Classroom
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress