A black and white diagram of the top of a Singer treadle sewing machine; the sewing machine parts. The diagram shows the machine with wheel on the right, bobbin on the top and foot on the left. The SINGER brand is clear along the body of the machine. All parts are labelled from Feed Dog to Belt Cover. There are 37 separate parts. It’s a diagram and an illustration rolled into one.
Join Us On Facebook
- S.O.S. Give Your Memories Of Hull’s Co-Op BHS and 3 Ships Mural to SAVE OUR SHIPS!
- Retail History: We Remember Edwin Davis on Bond Street Hull
- Fashion History: Modelling in Hull between 1930s and 1950s and Modelling Today
- Designing History: Sandy Powell’s Costumes and Material Culture in The Favourite
- If Walls Could Talk – 114 Coltman Street Tells Us The Story of Hull’s Charitable Past
- 1969 Bunty Annual: The Story of Dressmaking and Sewing In the Classroom
- Sew Retro: Princess Eugenie’s Wedding Dress Something Borrowed From The 1950s in Inspiration
- Review: BBC2s Back In Time for the Factory Returns To Womens Working Life in 1968
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress