A black and white photo looking down Albion Street, Hull Royal Infirmary. In the middle of the street is a square brick building which is an air raid shelter. A few people are walking down the left of the picture along the street. The time is before 8 O’Clock in the morning.
Join Us On Facebook
- S.O.S. Give Your Memories Of Hull’s Co-Op BHS and 3 Ships Mural to SAVE OUR SHIPS!
- Retail History: We Remember Edwin Davis on Bond Street Hull
- Fashion History: Modelling in Hull between 1930s and 1950s and Modelling Today
- Designing History: Sandy Powell’s Costumes and Material Culture in The Favourite
- If Walls Could Talk – 114 Coltman Street Tells Us The Story of Hull’s Charitable Past
- 1969 Bunty Annual: The Story of Dressmaking and Sewing In the Classroom
- Sew Retro: Princess Eugenie’s Wedding Dress Something Borrowed From The 1950s in Inspiration
- Review: BBC2s Back In Time for the Factory Returns To Womens Working Life in 1968
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress