A black and white diagram of the top of a Singer treadle sewing machine; the sewing machine parts. The diagram shows the machine with wheel on the right, bobbin on the top and foot on the left. The SINGER brand is clear along the body of the machine. All parts are labelled from Feed Dog to Belt Cover. There are 37 separate parts. It’s a diagram and an illustration rolled into one.
Join Us On Facebook
- Performance: “Betty” At Harrogate Theatre 7th April: Revealing The Woman Behind Dementia’s Mask
- Free e-Book: Storing Vintage Clothing: A Guide To Keeping Vintage Items In Your Home
- Oral History: Witness2Fashion’s Memory Of Using Treadle Sewing Machines
- Hull Fashion History: What Was Great About 1978!
- Public Talks: House Of Mirelle At Hull History Centre 14th November 2017 12:30 to 1:30
- Fashion Illustration: Watch The Film Drawing The 1940s to 1950s House Of Mirelle Evening Gown
- Sewing Archaeology: Deconstructing Clothes To Learn More About Them
- Fashion History: Mr Mintz of Linda Leigh Designs For The Fuller Figure
- Hull History: May 1975 Princess Anne’s Modern Wedding Dress Designed By Maureen Baker Comes To Hull
- Creative Writing: The House Of Mirelle A Survival Story From The Hull Blitz
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress