A 1950s woman stands wearing a pink dress on the left of the screen. On the right a 1960s lady wears a blue straight skirt, white sleeveless top, white gloves and a white hat. In between it says the House of Mirelle Hull. Pour La Femme Chic.
Join Us On Facebook
- Books: Miriam Bibbero Johnson, A Biography of Hull’s Actress Entertainer.
- Guess The Year With Our Fashion History Game !
- S.O.S. Give Your Memories Of Hull’s Co-Op BHS and 3 Ships Mural to SAVE OUR SHIPS!
- Retail History: We Remember Edwin Davis on Bond Street Hull
- Fashion History: Modelling in Hull between 1930s and 1950s and Modelling Today
- Designing History: Sandy Powell’s Costumes and Material Culture in The Favourite
- If Walls Could Talk – 114 Coltman Street Tells Us The Story of Hull’s Charitable Past
- 1969 Bunty Annual: The Story of Dressmaking and Sewing In the Classroom
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress