A 1950s woman stands wearing a pink dress on the left of the screen. On the right a 1960s lady wears a blue straight skirt, white sleeveless top, white gloves and a white hat. In between it says the House of Mirelle Hull. Pour La Femme Chic.
Join Us On Facebook
- Performance: “Betty” At Harrogate Theatre 7th April: Revealing The Woman Behind Dementia’s Mask
- Free e-Book: Storing Vintage Clothing: A Guide To Keeping Vintage Items In Your Home
- Oral History: Witness2Fashion’s Memory Of Using Treadle Sewing Machines
- Hull Fashion History: What Was Great About 1978!
- Public Talks: House Of Mirelle At Hull History Centre 14th November 2017 12:30 to 1:30
- Fashion Illustration: Watch The Film Drawing The 1940s to 1950s House Of Mirelle Evening Gown
- Sewing Archaeology: Deconstructing Clothes To Learn More About Them
- Fashion History: Mr Mintz of Linda Leigh Designs For The Fuller Figure
- Hull History: May 1975 Princess Anne’s Modern Wedding Dress Designed By Maureen Baker Comes To Hull
- Creative Writing: The House Of Mirelle A Survival Story From The Hull Blitz
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress