A black and white photo looking down Albion Street, Hull Royal Infirmary. In the middle of the street is a square brick building which is an air raid shelter. A few people are walking down the left of the picture along the street. The time is before 8 O’Clock in the morning.
Join Us On Facebook
- 1969 Bunty Annual: The Story of Dressmaking and Sewing In the Classroom
- Sew Retro: Princess Eugenie’s Wedding Dress Something Borrowed From The 1950s in Inspiration
- Review: BBC2s Back In Time for the Factory Returns To Womens Working Life in 1968
- Book Review: Life In Hull From Then Till Now by Kay Pearson: A Fascinating Look Back on Women’s Lives.
- Historic Hammonds, Hull’s Iconic Department Store
- Performance: “Betty” At Harrogate Theatre 7th April: Revealing The Woman Behind Dementia’s Mask
- Oral History: Witness2Fashion’s Memory Of Using Treadle Sewing Machines
- Hull Fashion History: What Was Great About 1978!
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress