A 1950s illustration of a woman with short blonde hair, elbow length gloves and a short necklace walking from left to right along a catwalk. She is wearing a black strapless evening gown with full and flowing black skirt. The bodice and side panel is covered in gold rhinestones. She is carrying a gold clutch bag.
Join Us On Facebook
- If Walls Could Talk – 114 Coltman Street Tells Us The Story of Hull’s Charitable Past
- 1969 Bunty Annual: The Story of Dressmaking and Sewing In the Classroom
- Sew Retro: Princess Eugenie’s Wedding Dress Something Borrowed From The 1950s in Inspiration
- Review: BBC2s Back In Time for the Factory Returns To Womens Working Life in 1968
- Book Review: Life In Hull From Then Till Now by Kay Pearson: A Fascinating Look Back on Women’s Lives.
- Historic Hammonds, Hull’s Iconic Department Store
- Performance: “Betty” At Harrogate Theatre 7th April: Revealing The Woman Behind Dementia’s Mask
- Oral History: Witness2Fashion’s Memory Of Using Treadle Sewing Machines
Fashion Illustration: 1951 Mirelle Dress